Sunday, June 16, 2013

I don't want to lose him but it isn't fair to keep him








I once heard that if you find yourself in love with two people at once always chose the second, because if you really loved the first you wouldn't have found the other. The only problem is that I don't know who came first and it wouldn't matter anyway.


I already gave my whole heart away, put it in a box with a bow on it and sent it to him to keep while we are apart and I don't want to spend my life with out him by my side, so how did I end up in someone else's arms not able to pull myself away?

I don't want to fall asleep because I don't know if my dreams will bring me the dark hair and eyes I miss so much showing me how to make everything better or blond haired blue eyed beauty begging me to help him find a way past all his demons and it scares me that I don't know which I am hoping for.

I don't know how it happened because they are opposites in every way but I have found myself in love with the both of them and it kills me that I know I am going to break one heart and even as I tell him I love him, I know which heart it is going to be and I don't want to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment