Saturday, September 21, 2013

Things I am Missing: A List of 10 Things I Wish I Still Had

  1. The spray painted walls of my old bedroom.
  2. The friendship of someone whose birthday I forgot last week.
  3. A first period to skip.
  4. The bottom half of my right lung.
  5. My gaul bladder.
  6. The chance to tell the good sir how important his feedback was.
  7. Being able to see the ocean for the first time.
  8. A car that could drive to the ocean at any minute.
  9. My favorite atheist.
  10. The innocence of not knowing what it feels like to miss a part of yourself.

 “Anyway, it doesn't matter how much, how often, or how closely you keep an eye on things because you can't control it. Sometimes things and people just go. Just like that.”  - Cecelia Ahern

No comments:

Post a Comment