Thursday, January 9, 2014

This is me



Like it or not this is who I am.


This is my body. It has been broken down for someone else's definition of beauty and I never did get it back together quite right but even my elbows are soft and my hands know how to work.

This is my hair. It has been damaged and dyed so many times that only God knows how it started and even he forgot what it has been between then and no. If you asked him though, I am sure he would tell you that it has been one hundred shades of e.

This is my greatest hight and at 5' 4" being average was always something I resented, until I was the perfect size to fit him.

These are my eyes. They change color with the winds and are just good enough to brag about but they wish on every single star just to turn around and pray most those wishes don't come true.

And these feet? They are different sizes and their toes are too long to look normal but I they walk where I point them so I won't complain.

This is me.
Like it or not.
Take it or leave it.
THIS IS ME AND I AM DONE TAKING REQUESTS.

1 comment:

  1. this was so pretty. i say beautiful too much and this isn't average it's so pretty. so so pretty to read.

    "being average was always something I resented, until I was the perfect size to fit him."

    ReplyDelete