Tuesday, April 9, 2013

What he said



Mike said (11/6/2011 at 1:26 AM):

You helped me tap into the deeper parts of my soul and brought my interests back to writing and happiness back into my life. That is why you are one of my favorite people in the universe.


Mike said (12/28/2011 at 4:52 AM):

Sometimes you say things that make me blush so bad a blind man could tell.

Mike said (5/18/2012 at 10:18 PM):

You are being dumb by not taking better care of yourself and that last chapter was not your best. I don't think you were staying true to your characters and you should go change what Larain said when she found out.


Mike said (8/23/2012 at 3:26 AM):

I am drowning in my life. This is me sending off smoke signals for you, I'm ready to run away to Niagara Falls. Are you still willing to go with me?


Mike said (9/26/2012 at 4:02 PM):

Please don't cry. I know you love him, and I know he loves you because it is impossible to know you and not love you, and I know he is going to make you happy when he gets back. And if he doesn't I'll kill him myself and I will marry you instead. We can raise our kids on Star Trek and coconut shampoo.



 He was never the great love of my life or my best friend. He couldn't have been because he was too much to be either. He was a part of my soul. He was my better half. He was always just . . . him.

Then very last

Mike said (12/1/2012 at 12:44 AM):

Good night love. Sweet Dreams.
To Be Continued . . .






I gave him all of my secrets and all of my soul and all of my hopes and dreams and words. I gave him my tears and my nightmares and my laughter. I gave him my compassion and advice and my support. He gave me everything he could and I gave it all back to him. We competed and we fought. We teamed up and we stood together. And then he disappeared and left me to wonder what I did to not deserve a goodbye.

2 comments:

  1. I cried. You made me cry.
    Or really, he made me cry, but you made me cry because you reminded me of things he used to say.
    "To be continued" my ass.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I gave him... I gave him... I gave him... And then he disappeared and left me to wonder what I did to not deserve a goodbye."
    Funny how that happens. How you can be so close to someone and suddenly NOT. Funny.
    Thanks for sharing this. So real and so pretty.

    ReplyDelete