Friday, May 10, 2013

Notes to the boys

 Good Sir,
I hope I rot in hell because you seemed to always think that was where you were going, and eternity would be awfully boring with out you my dear.
-To be continued. . .


To my favorite atheist:
I really can't imagine breaking enough hearts to hold you for longer than a few seconds but I can't imagine life without your arms around me. I know I made us awkward but please don't let us change. -Love, Joy, Hitler.

Dear Elder,
I hope you never have to know that I kissed him. Or that I lied about not liking you before you liked me. And I hope you always think I am pretty, even when I cry, because it is the only reason I still like myself.
-Yours forever.


"Tell Me Again":
I thought maybe things would be different, that you really would care about me if I tried to help you. I know you aren't going to ever change now though, and still I can't bring myself to hate you enough to do what I should.
-Sincerely, "I love you, I'm sorry."

For the bad boy,
Thanks for playing the question game with me. I'm glad you cut your hair, you look much more presentable now. Can we forget that I danced like a skank with you at Spring Fling last year?
-Goodnight, and good morning babe.

Papa:
I worry sometimes that I have no friends because you are the only person in the world who texts me first, then I remember I am just lucky that my best friend is my dad.
-Be good, and if you can't don't get caught.

Scum of the earth,
I don't know why you still smile and wave at me. We are not friends. I only wave back out of habit.
-And that is a wrap.

1 comment:

  1. This is my favorite that I have read tonight. I just, I love you.

    ReplyDelete