Friday, February 1, 2013

Prove it

 reCAPTCHA challenge image

Please type the word to prove you aren't a robot. Prove to me that you are human, because I am not sure anymore. You once told me that you loved me but that was a lie. So, do you love? Do you love the girl you left me for? Do you love your mother? Do you love your dog? Do you love anything at all? Or was it all a lie?

Was it pretend all along? Did you care at all? Because I am human. I loved you, and my dog, and my mom. I don't see how you could be a human and not love. That is what makes you human darling, and you seem not to have it.

Prove me wrong.

Let love into your life and be human again. She deserves better than you gave me. She is human, you can tell just by looking at her, and she doesn't deserve the robot you have become.

You don't need to be a robot darling. Let the love in and let it make your heart beat again. Type the word to prove you aren't a robot. Please? Because we still love you?

3 comments:

  1. You say you're jealous of my writing.
    But I'm jealous of yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's all about love, man. Even if they can type those two words....if they can't love, then get rid of them.

    ReplyDelete