Sunday, March 10, 2013

Don't be afraid of the dark, there is nothing there.






I'm not sure of anything anymore. Down is up and up is down and did it ever really matter which way is which? I don't know where I was heading anyway.



I don't know where I am but who cares? I'm going somewhere but somewhere is everywhere and anywhere and doesn't have a name, so how am I to know I got there if I get there?



He is she and she is me and we are us but us never existed even though I tried so hard. I tried so hard to get good enough for an us. You didn't know but it is true. It was true.



If the truth changes and now it is a lie was it ever really true? Or is everything a lie? Maybe Plato was on to something and none of this is real unless we think it is.



Maybe nothing is real and everything is a lie and if so, why do we keep trying? Why do we bother saying I love you or don't cry. Because love isn't real and neither are those tears so go ahead, hate everything and cry your pretend tears. Nothing matters.



We are all lost in this infinite nothing, going nowhere and feeling everything there is to feel. And for what?



None of it is real anyway.

5 comments:

  1. how am I to know I got there if I get there?

    great question

    ReplyDelete
  2. None of it is real anyway.

    Stealing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this post and I really love those photos. Especially the cigarette one. I love cigarettes and everyone worries about it, myself most of all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't worry too much, it isn't bad until you get lung cancer. I have my own fixation with smoking. I don't even smoke myself, but I love watching people smoke.

      Delete
  4. "Maybe nothing is real and everything is a lie and if so, why do we keep trying? Why do we bother saying I love you or don't cry. Because love isn't real and neither are those tears so go ahead, hate everything and cry your pretend tears. Nothing matters." This was perfect and enchanting. LOVE.

    ReplyDelete