Sunday, March 17, 2013

I was never good at mario kart

My car makes really good race car noises and it reminds me of animated raceways where hitting things was perfectly acceptable. It was encouraged in fact, hit the box, hit the mushrooms, hit the other people to slow them down.

Sometimes I pretend that it is okay and assign points to different things.

Gingers are 100, with no moral ramifications.

The blond, tan, barbie who has 60 clones who go to our school? 5 points.

300 for Asians, 500 for the black kid, 700 for the foreign exchange student. The less common the better.

Wheel chair, hobos, and street performers are all 1000 points unless you are in Nashville (they aren't as rare there.)

You get an extra life if you hit that girl you hate and lose one if your wheels find someone you like.

1500 if you hit someone who is deaf or blind.

I'm probably going to hell.

5 comments:

  1. 1500 if you hit someone who is deaf or blind.

    I laughed.
    Out loud.
    Still am, actually.

    Especially since I'm one of the blonde clones that go to Lone Peak. 5 points for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just want to say that this was perfect.
    Seriously. Extra life for a person you hate? You're genius.

    I wish I'd thought of that one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This makes me happy.

    I guess we're both going to hell.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why did I think this post would have a moral to it? I laughed

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wasn't in a moral mood, I was in a hitting people with my car mood. If you want morals, maybe pick a different post. . .

      Delete